Welcome to the North Star Hotel – Pictured Rocks
The Upper Peninsula MI area has a lot to offer and our North Star Hotel – Pictured Rocks puts you right in the middle of it all! We are close to many area attractions and right on the snowmobile/ATV trail. We offer a variety of room options and have everything you need to make your stay a great one. Enjoy our deluxe hot breakfast in the morning and relax in large whirlpool and sauna at the end of day. Thanks for choosing us during your visit to the Munising area!
- All Non Smoking Hotel
- Double Queens & King Rooms, Suites with 2 & 3 beds, Jacuzzi Suite, King Apt. Suite, Handicap Rooms
- Free Deluxe Hot Breakfast included
- Large Whirlpool & Sauna
- Elliptical & Treadmill Fitness Machines
- High speed wireless internet
- Guest Computer Center with Printer
- Refrigerator w/freezer & microwave in all rooms
- Over 40 HD Channels
- All guest rooms with Bath/Shower combo & ADA toilets
- Guest Laundry
- Located Adjacent to Gas & Party Store.
- Easy trail access for snowmobiles and ATVs
- Check in 4P.M. and Check out 11A.M.
- Plenty of parking for trailers/Bus/trucks
- Climate control: Individual air/heat unit
- Economy Refrigerator with separate freezer
- One cup coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio with USB port
- 40” Flat screen tv with over 40 HD channels ( some rooms with larger tvs)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Desk with chair & desk lamp with extra plug ins
- Cushioned bench
- Bath/Shower combo
- ADA Toilet
- Hair dryer
- Eco friendly toiletries
- LED light bulbs
- Free WiFi
Check-in is anytime after 4PM. A payment is required at this time and the Guest will be required to present a valid form of ID and valid credit card. If paying cash, there will be a deposit of $150.00 added. Due to Covid 19, we are continuing to do a few extra steps in sanitization for the health and safety of our guests and employees. After each guest room is cleaned, extra sanitizing is done with UVC lights. We will not be able to accommodate early check-ins. The hotel reserves all rights to refuse any guest who does not comply with the hotel policies.
It is the State of Michigan law that you must be 21 years old to check in.
Check out is 11A.M. No Exceptions. Housekeeping needs time to clean rooms and sanitize each room with UVC lights.
All hotel reservations have a 24 hour cancellation prior to arrival during the months of April to November. A 72 hour cancellation prior to arrival is required during the months of December to March. If reservation is not canceled during the required time, you will be charged for a one night stay automatically.
NO Pets allowed.
NO IN-ROOM Cooking is not allowed. You can not use an electric fry pan, rice cooker, slow cooker or electric stove that need to be plugged in. There will be a $500.00 charge or more, depending on the smell penetration and clean up in the room.
Any unregistered guests visiting, will need to leave the hotel by 11P.M.
NO IN-ROOM PARTY POLICY Or DISTURBING Other GUESTS
North Star Hotel does not allow any IN-ROOM PARTY. If there is any disturbance by a guest or guests, you will get one warning to be quiet. After that warning is not obeyed, the guest or guests will not be refunded for the room and will have to immediately leave the hotel or be escorted by the State Police.